- When: Saturday, October 14th, 2-6pm (drop-in)
- Where: 1800 N. Highway 41, Post Falls. The old Crossroads building.
- What: Pop Up Runway Fall Market
Fashion, Fun, Styling, Beverages (grown up and tea totaller), tasty treats, live music, and relaxation
- Why: Fashion and styling should be fun!
- Who: This event is put on by Pop Up Runway, and we would love for you to join us
- How: Simply buy your ticket here and show up Saturday!
Don’t just shop, Let’s celebrate Fall!
The smell of fall is in the air! It’s the time when the crisp air invites bonfires and snuggly sweaters and scarves. Somehow in fall sipping coffee or wine is extra enjoyable. It’s time for warm drink and good company and it’s time for the Pop Up Runway 2017 Fall Market!
Do you love looking Awesome?
- Do you want to find quality fashion items that fit you and fit your budget?
- Have you bought fashion items online only to be disappointed when they arrived?
- Have you gone clothes shopping, tried on everything, and nothing worked?
- Do you think finding fashion should be fun and not a chore?
Well, my answer to all of those questions is YES YES YES!
That’s why I started PopUP Runway, a brand new company dedicated to the simple idea of finding your inner beauty and expressing it!
Our first event is coming up soon and I want you to be part of it.
I’ve spent the last 3 years studying clothing design and collecting a handful of clothing items and accessories that meet these criteria:
- Fashionable. Up to date, stylish clothing that fits in from New York to Sandpoint.
- Quality. Built well for durability and long term use.
- Versatile. Items that are useful in a number of situations, for at least 2 seasons.
- Fits. The items I selected will fit you.
This will be fun!
This will be a fun and relaxing event that will focus on this Fall’s Fashion and accessories. I don’t want finding fashion to feel like a chore, I want it to be relaxing, pleasant and fun. This will be a great opportunity to bring a friend, slow down from the hustle and treat yourself to an awesome experience!
Besides the fashion, we’ll have some soothing live music, delicious fall goodies to snack on, an array of beverages including Bombastic Brewing on tap serving Blood Orange Dazzle and Sleuth Porter, both great craft beers, non-alcoholic apple cider and coffee, fine wine & champagne to enjoy, and shopping!
What else can I throw on this event to make it even better?!
Glad you asked.
For the first 10 women who sign up and claim their appointment time, I’m giving away a free style session where my undivided attention is on you! This session will help you determine your true body shape (90% of women cannot correctly identify their body shape!), a professional stylist description of your unique style to help you when you’re shopping, and a professional recommendation to solve your biggest fashion struggle. This is not a sales consultation, There’s no pressure to buy the stuff at the market, I’m just here to help you!
I want to share with you something personal. My heart in choosing clothing and accessories comes from who I am and what I’ve been through. I’m 5’3” and I have been 200 pounds twice in my life. I grew up overweight and lost 70 pounds once before I met my husband and again after having my son. It was not easy for me either time, and I remember how it felt, how I was treated by the fashion industry during all of those years.
The clothing and accessories I have collected are meant to look good on you at any size, as long as they match your true body shape. I want you to feel comfortable and relaxed and enjoy shopping and fashion, and be able to express your inner beauty outward!
Saturday, October 14th, 2-6pm
This event is coming up soon, October 14th. It’s a drop in event from 2 – 6 pm. The styling session bookings start at 1 pm.
Now, I have a favor to ask. If this sounds like a good time to you, I’d like for you think of one or two women you know who would also like this. Would you please invite them to come with you? You can share this message with them, and plan to come together.
Thank you and I’m grateful that you took the time to listen today. I look forward to seeing you on the 14th.